Saturday, November 20, 2010

drawing class

so i got stopped a couple days ago on my way home and asked by an artist to be his live model for a drawing class at his art studio. now before anyone freaks out, i know that sounds like the beginning of a bad horror movie but i made sure to clear up a few things. the first words out of my mouth were with clothes on? Once i got a yes to that question he gave me the address to his website and i went home and checked it out and it looked legitimate. I thought to myself when am i ever gonna have this chance again? So i sat for the class for an hour and a half, got paid 10 euro and now have a cool story to tell. The sketches are pretty good, but of course i dont think they look a hundred precent like me haha


if you cover up the huge nose with your finger the eyes look dead on like mine

2 comments:

  1. OH YEAH DUDE!! and the hair. it does look exactly like you if you cover up the nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome. nicole sits for art classes alot but she has to sit for like 3 hours for about 5 weeks or something. i could never do it.

    ReplyDelete