Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall break starts now

i'm leaving tonight on my fall break where i'm hitting up Milan, Amsterdam and Geneva Switzerland! i'm going with my friends victoria and sawyeh who i know from SDSU but are studying abroad in Florence also but in a different program. I'm soooooooo unbelievably excited and i'm sure i'll have plenty of pictures to show you all when i get home. the rest of my midterms went really well, i cant believe my study abroad program is already half way over!!! it feels like i just got here last week haha. i'm pretty proud of myself (and anyone who knows my packing style will be too) i fit everything i'm gonna need for fall break, including my purse, into 1 backpack. oh yea, i know prettttttty impressive :)

packed to the brim

these are some pictures from rome that i forgot to post. when we were taking in the breathtaking roman forum, we saw a beautiful bride and groom having there wedding pictures taken with the ruins in the background! it was just stunning so i took a few myself :)


such a gorgeous couple, and that dress is to die for!



2 comments: