Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First week in Florence

This first week has been a whirlwind of traveling, getting settled, meeting new people and lots and lots of wine. I arrived in Firenze after traveling for 16 hours from San Diego to Philly, Philly to Frankfurt Germany, Germany to Florence, ITALIA! The first couple days were alittle rough because I got sick but i'm feeling a ton better now and Italian doctors sure are nice and helpful. I live in a cute 3 bedroom apartment with 5 other girls about 3 blocks from the Duomo (center of the city). We really lucked out with our location! Its so close to everything from school, restaurants, museums, and of course the occasional discoteque.  My roommates are amazing, two girls from Holland, one from Chicago, one from New York and one from Minnesota. Here's some pictures from the first week!

roommates!
italian grafitti




me and rachael


crazy art
ponte vecchio bridge
roomie emily- first nights dinner
babette!
discoteque SPACE...way too crowded haha
rachael and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment